- Boosted both awareness and message association, particularly among males, for which there was a 3% increase in brand favorability.
- Within a few months of launch, Cape Line made it into the top 10 growth brands measured by Nielsen.
Anne Pando, Sr. Pinterest Marketing Strategies Manager couldn’t be more thrilled. She goes on to say “The alcoholic beverage market is incredibly crowded and it was important to break through the category right at launch. Pinterest helped us differentiate Cape Line and inspire trial”.
- wanted to increase awareness and trial of its new Quaker® Kids Organic line of organic soft-baked bars and bites for kids
- early 2019 launch campaign included Promoted Videos and static Pins targeted to consumers looking for lunchbox inspiration.
- increased aided product awareness by 2.7%.
- people on Pinterest who were exposed to the ads were 1.4% more likely to agree that the product was a “healthy snack for kids.
Tania Haladner, Senior Director of Marketing at Quaker goes on to say on Pinterest’s blog “As we launched our new Quaker Kids Organic line, Pinterest was a key part of our marketing strategy to drive top-of-mind awareness for our consumers. The campaign on Pinterest yielded strong results, helping us to reach our target audience and to position Quaker Kids Organic Bars and Bites as a delicious and wholesome addition to kids’ lunchboxes”.
Here are three Pinterest Marketing Strategies with actionable tips for a successful CPG launch campaign according to Pinterest:
1. Design Pinterest Marketing Strategies that take consumers from awareness to purchase
- take advantage of key Pinterest ad formats including Promoted Video for awareness and Promoted Carousel for consideration.
- make it seamless for people to buy by providing links to digital coupons or the ability to “quick add” your product to grocers’ digital shopping carts.
2. “Heavy up” on media at the beginning of the campaign
We know from the ODC research that Pinners are more likely to purchase new products early in their lifecycle. Make sure your media plan is set up to encourage that first time purchase as well as the next.
3. Continue to engage with your consumers beyond launch
- Encouraging people to try your new product is key, but repeat purchases can help ensure long-term product viability.
- Use Audience Targeting to retarget consumers who’ve engaged with—and purchased from—your brand to turn a new product to a must-have.